Labels

May 1, 2014

Day 31 - Panels Pt. 1: I'll Find You

This is the day I finally got back to illustration. I asked my facebook network what their favorite comic book panel of all time was and got several great responses.

This months suggestion comes from Jen. Thanks, Jen!

This was my first real stab at it an illustration in a LONG time. However, I think I learned some valuable lessons that I plan on taking to the next one. Things that will hopefully make for more of a "leap" than a "step" forward.

The original panel is from the comic Transmetropolitan. You can find the original panel here (warning: language).



2 comments:

  1. I want to say this is a Fear and Loathing reference. If only I was more confident in my knowledge of Hunter S. Thompson quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main character in the comic IS based on HST, so you're not far off!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that comments are public and that any personal information you leave here is visible to anyone and everyone. Thank you :)