Labels

September 8, 2011

I'm A Knicks Fan

I really love sports. While I didn't always love them all, for as long as I could remember I've been a Knicks fan. Below you can find three pieces that I've done as a fan of the team.





These two stills were done before I went to a meet and greet with the respective players. They were good enough to autograph them for me. I was actually pretty flattered when they took a moment to stare at the images and were impressed with my work.



This highlight video, however, is much more recent. I slapped it together in a haze of excitement as the first Knicks playoff appearance in years was on the horizon. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that comments are public and that any personal information you leave here is visible to anyone and everyone. Thank you :)