Labels

September 26, 2011

Made In America, Printed In Japan

In late 2008,  my employer wanted to put out an ad after the market had seen some serious tumbling. I worked closely with our marketing consultant who recommended a simple, text based message to customers and potential customers.

Despite working at a global organization, I was surprised to learn that my ad made an impression in a foreign market and that there was a big name publisher who wanted to translate the ad into the local language and run it in their magazines! This was my first job out of college, after all and the first time my work was translated into a foreign language.

Seeing the ad in Japanese so that it may appear in Nikkei's business publications was an a unique thrill and I'm proud to see my work make it's way around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that comments are public and that any personal information you leave here is visible to anyone and everyone. Thank you :)